- ✓The Yantra will avert the most formidable obstacles in one’s life and opens the doorway to opportunity and prosperity.
- ✓ Purifies the mind, body and soul.
- ✓ It will lead one to positive success and free you from all those negatives.
- ✓ Tough tasks become easily attainable.
- ✓ Wearing the Yantra protects you from physical damage and risks.
- ✓ Protects you from harmful spells of unseen natural and paranormal forces.
- ✓ Gives positive energy, keeps you healthy, and leads you to success and victory.
The Hanuman Chalisa is accredited to Tulsidas. It is one of the most famous and widely read poems of 40 verses written in praise of Lord Hanuman. People recite it as a prayer daily or weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The qualities of Hanuman – his courage, celibacy, wisdom, strength, devotion to Ram and the many names by which Hanuman was known – are meticulously mentioned in the Hanuman Chalisa. It is said to provide inner-strength and deliverance from troubles.
The poem consists of forty-three verses – two introductory Dohas, forty Chaupais and one Doha in the end. The first opening Doha begins with the word shrī, which refers to Sita, who is considered the Guru of Hanuman. The auspicious form, virtues, knowledge, bravery, and powers of Hanuman are defined in the first ten Chaupais. Eleven to twenty Chaupais refer to the acts of Hanuman in his service to Ram, with Chaupais eleventh to fifteenth portraying the role of Hanuman in bringing back Lakshman to consciousness. From the twenty-first Chaupai, Tulsidas illustrates the need of Hanuman’s Kripa. In the end, Tulsidas hails Hanuman and requests him to reside in his heart and the heart of Vaishnavs. The concluding Doha again asks Hanuman to exist in the heart, along with Ram, Lakshman, and Sita.
He says in the last stanza of the Chalisa that whoever chants the Chalisa with full devotion to Hanuman, will have Hanuman’s grace. Amongst the Hindus worldwide, it is a prevalent belief that chanting the Hanuman Chalisa invokes Hanuman’s divine intervention in grave problems, including those concerning evil spirits.